Tuesday 19 March 2013

SS Print Shop Review

You may remember this post back in January about the gorgeous and talented Stephanie Sterjovski and the SS Print Shop. Well I finally decided on two prints to order and I already want some more!

Firstly they arrived to the UK from Canada in just 3 days! As soon as I open my package I was greeted by bright and colourful confetti that instantly cheered me up (I was having an awful day). I decided to go for the Hello & the Shakespeare prints after a lot of debating and I couldn't be happier with my choices! I plan to hang the Hello print from some twine along my bedroom wall and I haven't quite decided where to place the Shakespeare one yet!








If you haven't visited the SS Print Shop yet go and do it now! Since I lasted posted about the SS Print Shop, Stephanie has also released a Wedding Collection which I love, although I'm not getting married anytime soon they would make a perfect gift for someone who is!  Which print do you love??


1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)