Monday 11 March 2013

Rain Leopard

Another Monday already! I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had rain and now more snow! My hopes of spring arriving are slowly fading. I also can't get over who comfortable these J Crew Factory pants are. I never want to take them off! I got them on super sale during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I might have to get the J Crew pixie pant next time they have a good sale.

Zara Top, H&M Scarf & Umbrella, J Crew Factory Ponte Pant, Aldo Brendal Boots,
Michael Kors Watch, Topshop & Vita Bracelets




4 comments:

  1. I love JCrew pants, they are so comfortable. I am also super impressed with the quality of the factory items, it's pretty good.
    Have a lovely week lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great black and white look on you.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Casual and Chic'. I would love to hear what you think of my tweed skirt pairing.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice casual and chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this umbrella! So fun! And that scarf is perfect too.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)